Armageddon IllusionsVol. 26 No. 3 | Mar-Apr 2016
In this Issue:
- God’s Genius: The life of Isaac Newton demonstrates that simple faith in the Bible does not prohibit the development of intellectual greatness.
- My Bother’s Book: Three copies and eight years later, I finally read my brother’s book. It sent me straight to the Word of God where I discovered amazing Bible prophecies.
- All Eyes on Israel: Is the destiny of this tiny, blood-soaked nation at the center of end-time events?
- Finding Christ in the Prophecies: Unless our prophetic interpretations reveal Christ, we will fail to grasp their true meaning.
- Search the Word: A Light shines Through Darkness
- Who Shall be Able to Stand?: The Bible’s Most Important Question.
- Armageddon Illusions: Are popular views about the battle of the ages seriously misguided?
- Q&A: Who or what is the Beast of Bible prophecy?
- Solving Society’s Big Three: Poverty, Substance, and Crime: Without a clear understanding of man’s nature, we are doomed to advocate “solutions” that overlook the heart of society’s problems.
- Lessons from the Bees: Consider their ways and be wise.
- These Times: Pope Francis visits Rome’s synagogue.
- Take a Deep Breath: Although we can survive for weeks without food and several days without water, we would die in minutes without air.
- Life Lines: Nuts for a longer life.
- The More Sure Word of Prophecy: And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.” John 14:29.
Ever since the fall of Adam and Eve, the world has been dark: dark with sin and fear, dark with uncertainty and hatred, and spiritually dark with superstition and cunningly devised fables. But it is to this dark world that God seeks to communicate His light of truth....
Are popular views about the battle of the ages seriously misguided? By Steve Wohlberg Armageddon! This frightening apocalyptic word refers to earth’s last battle. But who are the contestants? “Russia, China, or Iran against Israel” is a common reply. As the Middle...
NUTS FOR A LONGER LIFE Making nuts a regular part of your diet may have wide benefits to your health. A study found that people who ate nuts at least 5 times per week gained on average an extra two years of life expectancy. Notably, they experienced a 50 percent...