The Loneliness BusterVol. 27 No. 1 | Nov-Dec 2016
In this issue:
- Your Children are Precious: Children trained well are a blessing to their family and to society.
- Habits – The Keys to the Future: If you follow the suggestions of advertisers to eat and drink whatever appeals to you, a sad legacy awaits you, especially in the area of preventable disease.
- Early Christianity in Africa: Africa received the Light of the Gospel in the First Century of the Christians Church.
- The Lord’s Day: As a memorial of creation and redemption, the seventh-day Sabbath is truly the Lord’s day.
- The Case Against Sunday: Why the first day of the week cannot be the Bible Sabbath.
- The Loneliness Buster: On the Bible Sabbath, Jesus gives Himself to us in a special way to connect us with one another and with God.
- Search the Word: The Bible Sabbath and the Seal of God.
- Q&A: What is the Mark of the Beast?
- Moses – Prince, Shepherd, abd Prophet: The more diligently we learn meekness and lowliness in the school of Christ, the greater advancement we shall make in a preparation for God’s service.
- Tiny Trouble Maker: We tame lions, bears, and tigers, but haven’t successfully tamed the tongue.
- Life Lines: A Link Between Diet and Alzheimer’s.
- Babylon and Burger King: From religion to food, finding anything that’s pure is becoming increasingly rare.
- Better Burgers: Recipes.
- These Times: Gender Fluidity.
- The Amazing World of Ants: Ants! To the careless, they seem only an annoyance; but to the observant, they teach many lessons.
- Are you Receiving the Sabbath Blessing?
On the Bible Sabbath, Jesus gives Himself to us in a special way to connect us with one another and with God. By Gillian Bethel Perhaps her favorite music is pulsing in the background, perhaps there are people all around her, or perhaps she’s alone in a silent room....
GENDER FLUIDITY Young people are increasingly challenging gender “stereotypes.” In a recent US survey of 1,000 18–34 year-olds by Fusion, a multi-platform media company that targets a young and diverse audience, fifty percent believed that gender is not binary—that...
A LINK BETWEEN DIET AND ALZHEIMER’S? Is there a link between diet and Alzheimer’s? Currently about 42 million people worldwide suffer from dementia—Alzheimer’s being the most common form—with rates still on the rise. Recently, a study was conducted using Alzheimer’s...
That I may dwell among them. - Exodus 25.8 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy...