Living Wisely with the Reality of DeathVol. 28 No. 4 | May-Jun 2018
In the following story. Mary Ellen Bruno shares a very common and confusing experience that often takes at funerals. On May 10, 2000, my father died. During the funeral service, the priest attempted to comfort my grieving family. “Did you know, dear friends, that...
Q: When I was very young, my sister died, and I was told she was living in heaven as an angel. Is this who angels really are? Answer: Let us look at Jesus’ own words on the subject: “For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in...
– Walk where the air is fresh
– Cancer – beast all the odds
– Heavy drinking is leading cause to dementia
– Want smart kids?
– Gorbachev warns world leaders
– Religious education threatened in sweden
– Extreme weather on the increase