Finding Our Lost DominionVol. 26 No. 6 | Sep-Oct 2016
In this Issue:
- Treasures of a Lost Empire: Research into Babylon’s lost glory lights up the pages of sacred history.
- Can You Overcome Temptation: It is not a disgrace to be tempted. If there are no battles, there can be no victories.
- Q&A: I’m having a hard time with sinful thoughts. When I try to stop thinking them, they get stronger. People think I’m a “good Christian,” so I feel like a hypocrite. How can I overcome this temptation?
- Ransom and Reunion: Through the sanctuary service, God revealed His wonderful plan to reunite His family on earth with His family in heaven.
- Christ Our Mediator: His heart of love is filled with an earnest desire to bring us in close touch with God.
- Operation Blueprint: An ancient map reveals the way back to our lost dominion.
- Search the Word: Let them make me a sanctuary that I may dwell among them. Exodus 25:8.
- What the Bible Says About Dispensations: Did God save people differently during Old Testament history than He does today? Will the promises made to ancient Israel be fulfilled to Israeli Jews?
- From Rock to the Rock: As lead drummer for a rock band, I loved the attention of adoring fans—but there was no peace.
- Medicine in Your Kitchen: Many minor medical emergencies can be treated with natural agents common to every household.
- Powerful Home Remedies: Find some useful recipes.
- Life Lines: Pregnant moms and marijuana.
- These Times: Leading evangelicals endorse Trump.
- Faith and Physics: The laws of planetary motion reveal breathtaking insights into God’s grace.
- Finding Our Lost Dominion: featured article.
PREGNANT MOMS AND MARIJUANA Marijuana use during pregnancy is associated with a five-fold increase in risk of pre-term births. This comes from an Australia-based study which analyzed data from over 5,500 pregnancies across Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, and the...
LEADING EVANGELICALS ENDORSE TRUMP A month before the GOP primary, Donald Trump met with nearly 1,000 Evangelical leaders to address their concerns with his candidacy. Trump promised that if elected, he would appoint pro-life US Supreme Court judges and protect those...
That I may dwell among them - Exodus 25.8 In the beginning God communed with His children face to face. The Bible records that He came to the Garden of Eden to talk with Adam and Eve. But one day things changed. As God came for His regular visit, instead of...
An ancient map reveals the way back to our lost dominion By Ivor Myers Imagine that we could press the “rewind” button back to a place in time when there was no death, suffering, or war—when the universe was filled with happy subjects of God’s government. But as we...