Wine in the BibleVol. 28 No. 5 | Jul-Aug 2018
– Exercise lowers risk of second heart attack
– Antioxidant supplements linked to higher risk of death
– Avoid soda while pregnant
– Night owls die younger
– London violent crime rate surpasses NYC
– Sex workers enslaved by ancient curse
– Who brought Kim Jong Un to the peace Table?
How is a Christian to understand the Bible verse where God allows certain Israelites to drink alcoholic beverages before the Lord: “And spend the money for whatever you desire, oxen, or sheep, or wine or strong drink, whatever your appetite craves; and you shall eat there before the Lord your God and rejoice, you and your household?” Deut. 14:26 NKJV. Is not this text encouraging the consumption of alcohol?
I. Give God the Glory
II. Temple of the Holy Spirit
III. Defiling the Temple
IV. Mental Connection