– Scientific retractions are common.
– Picture book propaganda.
– 38 minutes of terror.
– Whole grains healthier.
– Low-carb, high risk weight loss.
– Finding the sleep balance.
– Enhancing memory.
What was the first wedding like? Imagine all of heaven in attendance and everything turns out just right. And better yet, wouldn’t it be nice to know you were marrying a perfect person?read more
– In defense of human rights—the reason for hope.
– Competing worldviews influence christians.
– Mr. Trump reshapes the us federal judiciary.
– Walking holds its own.
– Atherosclerosis: skipping breakfast doubles risk.
– Speed eaters, beware!
– Water—the appetite regulator.
BIBLE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS: Who is the holy spirit?read more